Monday 3 February 2014

Welcome to my blog!

Hi everyone! Iv'e created this blog to share my views on everything and anything that occurs in this crazy, beautiful, fucked up world. Just so you know. I'm not a very serious person. I like to think I'm wise beyond my years, but don't we all? I guess it's just an excuse I use instead of being 'book smart'. Don't take me seriously, no one does. I'm sarcastic, plain and simple, I tend to not be someone to easily converse with. I'm socially awkward, but I have no problem with speaking my mind. You could say I'm typically Irish, ginger hair, pale skin, freckles left, right and center. I even Irish dance! But don't be fooled, I'm not as traditional as I may seem! I like to think I'm a mixture. I do like the laughter this country brings, but at the same time I want the sophistication of a country like England. I open my mouth, excuse the accent and you'd swear I was American. Sweets is 'candy' the bin is 'the trash can' and before you try argue, sweatpants are their own article of clothing. I'm quite tall for a 15-going on- 16 year old, nearly 5'11. It's not as great as it seems, trust me. Heels can only be worn on extremely rare occasions. If I was any way rich, i would have the most incredible wardrobe. What i wear isn't necessarily my taste, but I mean its Waterford I live in, there's no point in trying to stand out in this town. I like to keep to myself a lot, but I am finding I'm talking to new people, and that's good. I don't want to look back on secondary school and regret not making new friends. So that's me, not so stereotypical ginger who lives on tumblr and netflix (I wouldn't survive without them) who has finally written her first blog post! Bear with me, I'm new at this, and I'm probably not as witty as I think I am. Until next time!...

No comments:

Post a Comment