Friday 2 January 2015

4.am thoughts

(my apologies for all the cursing, just keep in mind it's how I like to express my feelings)
Here I am, nearing 4am once again, listening to lana del rey whilst in the good company of my purring cat and scrolling endlessly through those notoriously dangerous websites.. Celebrity gossip pages. Oh yes, I have entered the world where we, the occupants of this fucked universe, actually give a shit what the 'talented, rich and famous' do 24/7. Im very hypocritical here as I myself do take indulgence in checking particular web pages more often than i'd like to admit. Nonetheless, even I have a limited capacity for how much bullshit I can read and comprehend at a time.

Currently, the big story is Ariana Grande and her (not so beau), beau 'big' Sean (fucking stupid name) possibly ending their ever-so-perfect relationship. The world is in pieces at the mere possibility that a couple so in love and so worthy of being a 'relationship goal' to so many teens, could be heading for splitsville. Well quite frankly I'd find the history of toilets more news-worthy and intriguing than this heap of shite. ((see what I did there))

Apparently this rapper notorious for his not too perfect track record has been cheating on Ariana with an 'Instagram model' whatever the hell that is! You will find very few people who have as much of a disliking/disregard for Ariana as me, but even I sympathise with her in this dispute, if you can even call it that. However it seems the two are 'working through it' so all is well in the world.

So there it is, it's 4am and I'm wondering why there are so many oblivious, stupid and idiotic dipshits in the world. Why do people cheat? Why do people take people who cheat back? Why do people outside of a relationship have any influence on the decision the couple come to? Why do people outside of the relationship even give two shits?? .. That's the real question.

I think that's enough useless crap to fill your brain with for a while.. Good night(/morning)

No comments:

Post a Comment